Being a vegetarian shouldn’t stop you from eating at your favorite restaurant or fast-food chain. Most restaurants offer vegetarian,vegan, and gluten-free menus and if you don’t see them, ASK!
Below are some of my favorite menu items.
I am not Vegan, these are my personal favorite vegetarian options. Items below may contain egg and dairy products and remember, just because its vegetarian, does not mean its healthy.
- vegan pizza crust (in fact, many pizza chains offer vegan pizza crust and sauce)
- deep dish ravioli, no meat (original dish includes italian sausage and pepperoni)
- honey sriracha brussel sprouts
Buffalo Wilds Wings http://www.buffalowildwings.com
- black-bean patty (order your favorite burger and ask to substitute the patty with a black-bean patty, it has a tiny bit of a spicy kick to it)
- quesadilla explosion salad, no chicken (if you don’t want to eat cheese, don’t eat the quesadillas, the salad itself is delicious!)
- veggie patty (order your favorite burger and ask to substitute the patty with a veggie patty)
El Pollo Loco http://www.elpolloloco.com
- mexican cobb salad, no chicken, no bacon bits (gluten free)
- loco side salad with a side of black beans (no dressing, no tortilla strips = gluten free)
- pretty much any salad with no chicken or bacon bits!
In n Out http://in-n-out.com
- grilled cheese
Lazy Dog https://www.lazydogrestaurants.com
- cajun fries
- baby kale and hazelnut salad
- togarashi edamame beans
- spiral pasta and meat sauce (substitue the meat sauce for marinara sauce)
- blackened chicken burrito bowl, no chicken
Panera Bread https://www.panerabread.com
- cheese tortellini
- mediterranean veggie sandwich (made with a jalapeño hummus, tastes like curry)
- mediterranean quinoa salad with almonds
- greek salad
Taco Bell https://www.tacobell.com
- cheese quesadilla
- bean and cheese burrito
- hot and spicy edamame
- gardein orange peel chicken
- summer salad